Friday, June 20, 2008

Today I saw Get Smart, and I will say it was pretty darn funny at moments. Fun movie to see. Go Steve Carell.

Also I went to my first BBQ place since I have moved to Pensacola. It was the most home town place I have ever been to. The girl taking our drink orders was the owner/cooks little daughter. She couldn't have been older than 9-10. It was pretty awesome. It reminded me of Brad Jones because of where he's from and all that jazz. The places name was Beulah Barbecue and the a in Beulah was the Alabama University A. Another reason the place reminded me of Brad haha. Altogether the food was dang good, but I will say that Scruby's ribs are better.

Planning on going home somewhere around the 30th-6th. Very excite.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

It reminds me of where I am from too. Well, only if that 9-10 year old had a baby on her arm and a cig in her mouth.

Look forward to seeing you.

Anonymous said...

brad - hahahaha

fil - nothing beats scruby's!

Justmatt said...

I can't believe Brad or Jimmy didn't pick up on this...the thing that reminds me of Brad is not the BBQ place, or the Alabama A, but the sweet tank top you are wearing! Now like Brad says - THAT is Home.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me...

Is that a wife beater that you are wearing? lol

filipe said...

really noelle? really? a wife beater? no it is not. its a tank top.

kim said...

everything is better than scrubys after working there for more than three days

Anonymous said...

Well... it LOOKS like a wife beater. That's all I'm saying.