Thursday, July 10, 2008

Last week I made the wonderful trip back home to South Florida to see my good friends. I was able to hang out with most of them, there were only a few I didn't see. The week was pretty awesome. Summery/Highlights were:

-Ryan and Sean bro time
-Cruz asian food and encouragement
-Starbucks talk with Brad (thought there could have been a touch more) and seeing the FBC crew
-Kim Agarth
-Kim Agarth post wisdom teeth surgery video (probably the hardest I laughed the whole trip)
-Nick O'hare and my haircut obsession haha
-Chill time with Kate
-Jimmy and Ryan bro time
-Fourth of July at the lovely Basye home. (Side Note: I love the Basye's, I always feel very at home whenever I hang out with them and their family, it's nice.)
-Sean and Nic Daire fight
-Fight night at Bru's room with everyone
-Crazy outrageous insane huge party at Jesse's with Kim
-Quotes of the night
-Pizza with Sean, Nic, and Amanda
-Drive to Orlando with Sean and Amanda
-Ryan's pad in O-town, always chill
-People watch and lunch with Ryan and Sean
-6 hour drive to Pensacola.. yes I made it from Orlando to Pensacola in 6 hours

It was a good trip. Miss everyone already. Good to back I suppose, going to try and jump start a couple things. Start putting stuff in motion if you will.

2 comments:

kim said...

"i can see my living room from here."

filipe said...

haha good stuff