Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am now in upstate NY. Here is a little picture rundown of my last two days of traveling.



After waking up around 11 Sunday I packed my things..


And hit the road towards Jacksonville. I was flying out of Jacksonville the next day because it was cheaper and my aunt lives there. So I stayed the night with her and she took me to the airport the next day.


5 hour drive.. drive drive drive


Made it to Jacksonville! Realized I forgot my phone charger! My aunt had an iPod charger! Hooray!


Alright so my plane was scheduled to leave at 6:10am, so I was up at 4:20 because they live about 45 min away from the airport. Arrive at the airport to find that the flight is delayed until 11:05... 5 hours away. Didn't sleep much the night before because I'm an irresponsible college student who stays up entirely too late every night for no apparent reason, so going to bed at 9:30 is futile. Yada yada complain complain, finally got on the plane and left for JFK.


Arrived at JFK, at some free food (jetBlue gave us food vouchers), and got on the plane for Syracuse.


Arrived in Syracuse New York! Stoked. Started the drive to the country home.


Got there. House just messy enough to make one feel at home.


Better view from the kitchen than yours.





Family walk on the property. Good stuff.

I'm praying for peace, enlightenment, clarity, wisdom and knowledge during my stay. That's a lot haha. I just want to enjoy the beauty, and for time not to pass very quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good fil.

enjoy your stay.

kim said...

very nice. tell joel i say hi. have fun!