Monday, August 11, 2008

upstate new york story time

Joel and I decided to go down to the creek across from our property.

And we thought it would be a good idea to take the hardest and most dangerous way down.




Joel's croc (yeah I know... I tell him everytime I see him with them on) fell off and all the way down to the creek. It was pretty dang funny.


We made it down. Awesome.




We walked up the creek for a while


Until we came up to the cows. We had heard bad stories about these cows. They were pissed about us being there. Looked up, started coming towards us.


So we walked around them on the other side of the creek.

.
Done.


Chilled, hung around.


Until the freaking cows followed us.


So we left and went back to the house for dinner.

It was a good trip. Made some good memories.


Hope you enjoyed these! I'll be posting some thoughts soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome bro!

Anonymous said...

Quit trying to reenact lord of the Rings!